Sunrunner2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where'd you come from?

+2
budnighthawk777rb
Takhomasak
6 posters

Go down

Where'd you come from? Empty Where'd you come from?

Post by Takhomasak Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:24 pm

Tell us how you found Sunrunner 2, and which server you played on live SWG (if you played).

Tell us more if you want!

Takhomasak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where'd you come from? Empty Re: Where'd you come from?

Post by Takhomasak Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:51 pm

I came from Sunrunner and Chilastra. Played a long time on Basilisk also, and had short stints on Valcyn and Liberator.

Takhomasak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by budnighthawk777rb Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:41 am

I came from Chilastra and Flurry. Spent most of my time during live on Chilastra. Was a member of a guild on Dantooine. I have played some on Basilisk but it's been awhile, really miss crafting and being a pilot.

budnighthawk777rb

Back to top Go down

Post by AsaVentressuk Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:21 am

I came from Europe-Chimaera on live stopped at NGE then found private emu's Been admin on most Veers public elite, hydian-way, Bloodfin, Also had my own before joining this team Salvation-Emu working along side lasko from MTG. "Loving life here can only get better"

Last edited by AsaVentressuk on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

AsaVentressuk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasko Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:19 am

Also from Europe-Chimaera. Played from just after launch of EC until the last day, very pleased to be here Smile
Also prolly know from MtG, and worked with Asa and Tak for a long time now.

Lasko
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerthan Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:25 pm

Coincidentally, also from Europe-Chimaera (I had my server auto selected at the time). Don't remember the exact time I joined after launch, but it was at least 2 or 3 months afterwards. Played very actively from then until the launch of NGE, once that happened I was on and off, maybe only had 1 or 2 months of total experience playing in the NGE. Most of my cherished memories from live consist of hunting in groups with strangers/guild members working together to take down difficult enemies and dungeons. I hope to be able to restore that old challenge once again. Very excited to be a part of this.

Xerthan
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flail Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:58 am

I had never played a MMO before SWG. My adventure started when I joined a friend to play on Sunrunner about a couple months after launch because....well Star Wars.  Razz  I spent lots of time playing with a lot of different people and guilds and stayed unguilded for a few years. My main was Tomoe of Divine Intervention <DI>. I enjoyed my time farming high level mobs searching for loot to make my friends or my toon stronger. The game created a love for theorycrafting as much as my brain allowed lol. I'm super excited to be here.

Flail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum